cc-india - [CC-India] Fwd: [cc-licenses] Conclusion of 4.0 Public Consultation

cc-india AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: CC-India Discussion List

  • From: Pranesh Prakash <pranesh AT cis-india.org>
  • To: Creative Commons India Mailing List <cc-india AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-India] Fwd: [cc-licenses] Conclusion of 4.0 Public Consultation
  • Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 17:43:35 -0500

Just FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 07:30:42 -0700
From: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Hi everyone,

As mentioned earlier this week, we're closing off the public discussion on
the 4.0 licenses at this point. On behalf of CC, I want to thank everyone
for the valuable input over this lengthy discussion process. The licenses
are much better because of it.

We will be spending the next few weeks conducting a hard proof of all six
licenses and finishing up collateral such as updated FAQs and similar.
We'll update this list as we progress. If all moves along as expected, we
hope to turn on the new licenses by mid to late November.

Thanks again!

Diane

  • [CC-India] Fwd: [cc-licenses] Conclusion of 4.0 Public Consultation, Pranesh Prakash, 11/03/2013