cc-ie - [Cc-ie] CC released Irish Music/SoundArt

cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Ireland

  • From: kevinf <simul8 AT eircom.net>
  • To: cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-ie] CC released Irish Music/SoundArt
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 00:26:00 +0100

Message: 2 Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:07:26 +0100
From: Barry Prendergast <eyedrenalin AT gmail.com>
Subject: Shamleless Plugging Of New MP3s

Hey Ho! [Apologies for X-Posting]

It's my pleasure to announce the release of my mp3's on the great Lulu!
All the Piratio releases are now available to download for free. I'm still
in the process of uploading the Zips but I figure by the time this post
hits, I'll have about six [of nine] UL'ed. Please feel free to visit,
comment, steal and re-distribute. They're all creative-commons licensed so
do what you will! Eventually I hope to have all of my video and text work on
there too as free distro's.

The MP3's are all high enough quality and the downloads average at 30mb,
which isn't bad, I feel, for as-good-as-lossless reproductions.

The releases are available at:

http://www.lulu.com/piratio

[Please PM me if you spot any errors or your downloads are bunk!]

Hoo Hoo!

Piratio [barry.prendergast]

  • [Cc-ie] CC released Irish Music/SoundArt, kevinf, 10/07/2005