cc-ie - Re: [Cc-ie] Cc-ie Digest, Vol 5, Issue 2

cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Ireland

  • From: "Techbot AT hotmail.com" <techbot AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-ie] Cc-ie Digest, Vol 5, Issue 2
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 18:33:28 +0100

hi kev, this is miriam donohue, its been a while since ive seen u and im glad to see ur busy with enso.
it was great to see ur email here at CC. i am writing to u on behalf of a group Im involved with EMC23
who would be interested in a possible collaboration.

EMC23 is a collective of like minded musicians and artists mucking around in Galway and the Net.

As well as producing multimedia Art we host an Internet Radio Show and are compiling a monthly newsletter

and are researching methodologies for releasing CC material.

The EclecticMeme.Com is a vehicle for our work and for getting in contact with others, both locally and globally.

if u want to chat to find out more info on the group and what we do u can email me at positivepixee AT yahoo.com

Also I checked out ur site and we will put up links to it in the next day or so :)

hope to hear from u, mir

  • Re: [Cc-ie] Cc-ie Digest, Vol 5, Issue 2, Techbot AT hotmail.com, 10/08/2005