cc-ie - [Cc-ie] Artists working with CC material

cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Ireland

  • From: kevinf <simul8 AT eircom.net>
  • To: cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org, datagroup AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [Cc-ie] Artists working with CC material
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 22:58:23 +0100

Hello,

I'm looking for Irish artists writers musicians who release their Copyright works using alternative licences like Copyleft of Creative Commons Licences. My own work is released using Creative Commons Licence on my website http://www.kevinflanagan.ensoart.com/ hi res copies of images and video are available upon request send me a mail.

Kevin Flanagan

  • [Cc-ie] Artists working with CC material, kevinf, 10/07/2005