cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Draft EU Database Directive FAQ: Feedback Requested

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Draft EU Database Directive FAQ: Feedback Requested
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:27:12 +0200

fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Diane Peters <diane@creativecommons.org>
Date: 2009/3/3
To: "cci@lists.ibiblio.org" <CCi@lists.ibiblio.org>

Dear All,
Please see the attached draft EU Database Directive FAQ, which we are
circulating to this group for comment and feedback in advance of
publication.  We have developed this FAQ in an effort to clarify the
treatment of database rights in our 3.0 licenses and our rationale for
that treatment.
We welcome your edits and suggestions on the attached, particularly
from those of you in the EU with specialized knowledge and expertise
about the EU Directive and your experience porting the 3.0 licenses.
Pls post any feedback to this list prior to Monday, March 16th, if
possible.  Many thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Diane

--