cc-eyebeam - Re: [cc-eyebeam] Re: Welcome to Distributed Creativity

cc-eyebeam AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons-Eyebeam Forum 2003 November 12-19

  • From: max AT rtmark.com
  • To: cc-eyebeam AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-eyebeam] Re: Welcome to Distributed Creativity
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:18:12 -0500 (EST)

To tom, I am of course in agreement with much he has to say. The many of the
problems that I have with contemporary culture have to do with the abuse fo
corporate power and the notion of the commons; I am sure that people are
quite aware that Internet ISP's ave Acceptable Use Polcies, often which are
quite loose.

Again, there's also the fact that you cannot protest in a shopping mall, as
this is private property, and as American government continues to privatize,
there may eventually no longer ne a 'commons', as it coudl be a scene from
Demolition man.

I'm glad that this form is hapening, and I look forward to a stimulating
conversation.