cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Lisbon meeting

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Lisbon meeting
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 14:10:42 +0100

Dear CC Europe members,

Last weekend, we had a very good meeting in Lisbon, Portugal.

Lots of plans have been made, and I will try to come up with a nice overview of all that happened (+ some action points) in the next weeks (first, we all need a break :) ) - feel free to reach out and get involved, even if you couldn't attend the meeting in person.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the CC Portugal team for hosting us, and Ryan, Paul and Tim for making this meeting possible and engaging so passionately with the CC Europe teams :)

There is a brand new #cceurope slack channel at creativecommons.slack where you can join in the conversation right away.

Best
Gwen

--
Gwen Franck
Creative Commons

  • [CC-Europe] Lisbon meeting, Gwen Franck, 10/04/2016