cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: [C4C] Brochure on ancillary copyright in English

  • From: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: [C4C] Brochure on ancillary copyright in English
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 12:36:34 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. Till Kreutzer <kreutzer AT leistungsschutzrecht.net>
Date: Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 12:40 PM
To: c4c AT lists.n-square.eu

Dear colleagues,

Finally it is out, our English version of the ac-report which was long since announced. Thanks to the great help from Paul Keller, Ruth and other Open Media folks we were able to do it.

It is CC licensed. So if you want to distribute, print etc. please feel free. Any sharing is appreciated anyway.

Have a nice weekend,
Till

IGEL - Initiative gegen ein Leistungsschutzrecht

Dr. Till Kreutzer, Initiator
Twitter: @LSRinfo

--
Gwen Franck
Creative Commons

  • [CC-Europe] Fwd: [C4C] Brochure on ancillary copyright in English, Gwen Franck, 10/09/2016