cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [cc-affiliates] CC World Mixtape by CC affiliates

  • From: "falanster.by" <falanster.by AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: "<cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [cc-affiliates] CC World Mixtape by CC affiliates
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 07:24:14 +0300

Hello Alek,

Thank you for the description.

Mikhail

12.12.2014 15:17, Alek Tarkowski пишет:
E9C1EA9B-2E94-4E43-86DD-AD1862AAAF85 AT creativecommons.pl" type="cite">
Dear Mikhail,

I think that these are two different activities. If you are interested in promoting CC among creatives, this indeed takes time and you should do it along your own schedule, taking into account your local context.

What Teresa is doing, just like two years ago, is a quick, 'community' action among the affiliates. if you can find some cc-licensed belarusian music that is good, simply send Teresa links. This is not a competition, the choice is very individual - affiliates simply propose something.

Best,

Alek