cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] CC World Mixtape by CC affiliates

  • From: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • To: Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] CC World Mixtape by CC affiliates
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:28:52 +0000

CC Europe,

Are you mad? Only Poland, Denmark, Germany and Portugal have confirmed their engagement to this awesome Xmas mixtape project!

I'm counting on you; don't let me down! :)

Obrigada!
Teresa

Hi everybody,

just a little reminder about this great initiative - contribute to the new CC mixtape - just in time for the end-of-year festivities!

Best,
Gwen & John