cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Save the date: Our very own group call with Ryan, Sept. 3rd

  • From: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Save the date: Our very own group call with Ryan, Sept. 3rd
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 14:19:47 +0200

Hi CC European,

not only for those of you who didn't have the chance to get to know CC's new CEO Ryan Merkley at OKFest in Berlin:

To introduce himself and get to know the European group of affiliates better, Ryan wants to have a group call with everybody interested. We arranged to have that on

September 3rd, 4 p.m. CEST (probably skype).

Please save the date and let me know off list your skype ID and G+ name if you want to join the call.

Best
John