cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Save the date: Our very own group call with Ryan, Sept. 3rd

  • From: Gisle Hannemyr <gisle AT ifi.uio.no>
  • To: <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Save the date: Our very own group call with Ryan, Sept. 3rd
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 07:09:27 +0200

On 2014-08-03 14:19, John Weitzmann wrote:
Hi CC European,

not only for those of you who didn't have the chance to get to know
CC's new CEO Ryan Merkley at OKFest in Berlin:

To introduce himself and get to know the European group of affiliates
better, Ryan wants to have a group call with everybody interested. We
arranged to have that on

SEPTEMBER 3RD, 4 P.M. CEST (probably skype).

Please save the date and let me know off list your skype ID and G+
name if you want to join the call.

Why not use Google Hangout? I had to disable Skype after I started to
get pestered with unsolicited incoming spam calls (I've no idea where
they got my Skype ID). Don't want to enable it again.

I've regularly use Google Hangout for group chat in projects, and find
it far superior to Skype.
--
Gisle Hannemyr ( http://hannemyr.com/ )