cc-europe - [CC-Europe] SAVE THE DATE: policy discussion "Really Open Education", 18th February, European Parliament

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] SAVE THE DATE: policy discussion "Really Open Education", 18th February, European Parliament
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 06:56:13 +0000

Dear all,

I'm organising on the 18th of February - in two weeks - a policy debate in the European Parliament on open educational resources. Teresa from CC Portugal is participating, as well as Hans de Four who's connected with CC Belgium, and Robert Schuwer, Dutch expert recommended by CC NL. I hope that it will be a really interesting event - I don't think that CC did a EuroParl event yet.

I'd like to ask your help in promoting the event - there's enough time to invite people, but not too much.
I'll be grateful if you could share this information in your networks and communities - in particular people in Brussels, and people interested in educational policy.

Finally, maybe I'll see some of you in Brussels?

Best,

Alek
--
koordynator, Creative Commons Polska
Twitter: @atarkowski / @ccpolska

polecam:
otwartawiedza.pl / otwartezasoby.pl / otwartengo.pl / otwartezabytki.pl / kulturaponadprawem.pl

PNG image

  • [CC-Europe] SAVE THE DATE: policy discussion "Really Open Education", 18th February, European Parliament, Alek Tarkowski, 02/05/2014