cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] 4.0 Deeds strings: A glitch that was fixed

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: John Weitzmann <johnweitzmann AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] 4.0 Deeds strings: A glitch that was fixed
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:36:36 +0100

Dear all,

by the way - there was a new update added to the source files today;
Transifex has some sort of announcement feature, maybe all such major changes
could be documented there - otherwise it's not clear what has changed and how
that affects ones translation

by the way - for those working on it - unless you before had 100% translated
strings, it might be unclear which ones are the ones needed for 4.0 and thus
urgent. it seems that they are added to the bottom of the list, so the ones
with the highest numbers are the newest ones (in my translation, and I guess
it's the same for everyone, starting around 500 and going to 540+)

best,

Alek