cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: "Yannick H'Madoun" <yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Elliot Harmon <elliot AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:19:19 +0100

You can't export a googledoc with images as links to .pdf apparently so I recreated the Infosheet with LibreOffice. This changed the layout a bit, but this is the best I can do. Please use the file in attachment for the infosheet instead of the GoogleDoc. I've also included the .odt file if someone wants to mess with the layout still..

Best!
Yannick