cc-europe - [CC-Europe] WG: Re: [allmenders] Creative Commons –«Der Ökoladen der Nerd-Elite»

  • From: Wolf Ludwig <wolf.ludwig AT comunica-ch.net>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] WG: Re: [allmenders] Creative Commons –«Der Ökoladen der Nerd-Elite»
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 17:12:04 +0100

Hi,

first of all, congrats to Theresa, Alek and all for the great project you are
working on! I followed your discussions with increasing interest.

FYI below, please find links to a controversy in Germany about CC where it
was said: "CC licenses are too complicate, elitist and prevent from dealing
with the real problem -- out-of-time copyright laws". Unfortunately, the
articles are in German only.

Best,
Wolf

Martin Steiger wrote Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:40
>Gegenposition:
>
>http://www.zeit.de/digital/internet/2012-12/creative-commons-reform/komplettansicht
>
>Gruss, Martin
>

>2012/12/7 Martin Steiger <martin AT martinsteiger.ch>
>
>> «Blogger Michael Seemann findet: Creative Commons sind kompliziert, elitär
>> und verhindern die Beschäftigung mit dem eigentlichen Problem – dem
>> unzeitgemäßen Urheberrecht.»
>>

>> http://www.zeit.de/digital/internet/2012-12/creative-commons-kritik/komplettansicht
>>
>> Gruss, Martin

EuroDIG Secretariat