cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] WG: Re: [allmenders] Creative Commons –«Der Ökoladen der Nerd-Elite»

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] WG: Re: [allmenders] Creative Commons –«Der Ökoladen der Nerd-Elite»
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:47:54 +0100

there are 3 articles on ZEIT ONLINE dealing with #cc10:

"The nerd elite's organic food store" by blogger Michael Seemann
http://www.zeit.de/digital/internet/2012-12/creative-commons-kritik
(critical, saying that CC is overcomplicated and annoying)

"A new copyright law isn't necessary" by Prof. Leonhard Dobusch
http://www.zeit.de/digital/internet/2012-12/creative-commons-reform
(presenting CC as a way to change the rules w/o changing the law)

myself "Licenses will be better understandable for lay persons"
http://www.zeit.de/digital/internet/2012-12/creative-commons-ausblick
(giving an overview of the past and a glimpse into the future)

Best
John