cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: CC Mixtape

  • From: "Yannick H'Madoun" <yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com>
  • To: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: CC Mixtape
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 17:55:07 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Helena Svatosova <svatosova AT iure.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
To: yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com
Cc: Petr Koppel <keplik AT gmail.com>, Tereza Libecajtova <libecajtova AT iure.org>, Jan Pardubický <jan.pardubicky AT gmail.com>

Hi,
from Czech-CC, I can recommend these sites:
- Czech original lo-fi hip-hopper: Bonus - his last LP: http://starcastic.cz/bands/bonus-namesti_miru/ (under CC)
- Czech famous folk star jarek Nohavica (not expressyl CC, but free for download of some LPś and tracks) http://www.nohavica.cz/
- various artists including Czech ones (incl. DJ Crome, our former colleague for example)
http://soundcloud.com/creativecommons.

Enjoy it!

Helena Svatosova
Iuridicum Remedium

2012/12/3 Matěj Myška <matej.myska AT law.muni.cz>
Ahoj, neznáte nějakou CC muziku dobrou? at nedelame ostudu...jako ja
fakt o nicem nevim...
Díky.
Matěj Myška

cyber.law.muni.cz