cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Welcome Yannick

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Welcome Yannick
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:16:40 +0200

Dear all,

please welcome Yannick H'Madoun to this list. While not officially an affiliate yet, Yannick is heading the work to establish an new affiliate team in Belgium. As you know, Severine Dusollier has been a long time friend of Creative Commons in Belgium, and she continues to be involved as her time permits, but we're very grateful that we now also have Yannick on board and I hope that you can all meet the new Belgium team during our Regional Meeting in Helsinki in September.

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161

  • [CC-Europe] Welcome Yannick, Jonas Öberg, 07/11/2012