cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Tentative thoughts for OKFestival

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Tentative thoughts for OKFestival
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:25:58 +0200

Dear all,

some additional updates on this. We've still not set the timing of the meeting in stone, and as the OKFestival schedule is now starting to become clear, it seems appropriate to discuss this now. I've setup a quick Doodle poll which I would appreciate if people fill in with their availability for a regional meeting during OKFestival. Please note that as this is a larger meeting of the affiliates, we will be able to cover more of the cost of participation.

http://www.doodle.com/3rgqx2s8c3v75tm9

The School of Open workshops takes place during Wednesday afternoon 14-17.30. We've purposefully excluded times from the schedule that collides with this, so that you can participate in that workshop too, as it's very relevant for Creative Commons and our work.

I would appreciate if people, despite summer vacations, could give an indication about their preference within the next week such that we can continue preparations and allow everyone time for scheduling their participation.

Best regards,

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161