cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] School of Open - an update and how you can get involved

  • From: Jane Park <janepark AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] School of Open - an update and how you can get involved
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:41:12 +0200

More details on activities in Berlin next week, including a virtual sprint (Tues afternoon) and the offline workshop (Thur evening) for those interested: http://info.p2pu.org/2012/07/13/save-the-date-for-the-first-school-of-open-virtual-sprint/.

Also, if you haven't already, sign up for announcements about School of Open at http://groups.google.com/group/school-of-open-announce.

We also have a discussion list which will become more active, esp. leading up to the sprint: https://groups.google.com/group/school-of-open.