cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Logistics for 4.0 process meetings and calls

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Logistics for 4.0 process meetings and calls
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:39:30 +0200

Dear all,

This message contains information for both our upcoming meeting in Berlin next week (most welcome!), as well as a subsequent dial in call. Read it carefully!

Dial in meeting
For those of you who can not attend the meeting in Berlin, it's important that you fill out the doodle poll that was circulated previously and make yourself or one of your colleagues from the affiliate available to attend the dial in call on the 4.0, which will take place about two weeks after our meeting in Berlin. Everyone who participated in Berlin is of course welcome to join the call as well.

Please mark the dates and times that are most suitable for you here: http://www.doodle.com/rzqieybk5vbsp2un

The agenda for the dial in meeting is attached. Your suggestions and additions to the agenda are most welcome. We'll circulate another email with information pertinent to the meeting a few days before.

We will also circulate a summary of the discussion afterwards so that affiliates not in attendance can benefit. The same goes for our meeting in Berlin.

Preparations

In order to make the meetings, both in Berlin and the dial in meeting, as efficient and useful as possible, it's important that you prepare. You are expected to spend no less than an hour in preparation, following the links in the attached document for more information. Remember to also look at the 4.0 wiki: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/4.0

Meeting in Berlin

For our meeting in Berlin on the 1st of May, please refer to this wiki page for all details: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Europe/Meetings/2012/4.0

Most importantly, the event starts at 09.00 on the 1st of May at the Pegasus Hostel, located at Str. der Pariser Kommune 35 in Berlin. The closest subway stop to this is Weberwiese‎ along line U5, from where you can reach Alexanderplatz in two stops.

Hope to see you next week, or hear from you in two weeks more!

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161