cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] 1st of May meeting - when are you arriving?

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] 1st of May meeting - when are you arriving?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 06:55:39 +0200

With the Slovak group, I count 10 people in total so far (Slovaki - 4, Patrick, Helena, John, myself, Diane and Paul(?)).

John, do you think you can find a good location and book a table for Monday evening for, let's say, 12 people?

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161