cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] EDRI

  • From: Gisle Hannemyr <gisle AT ifi.uio.no>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] EDRI
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:23:56 +0200

On 02.04.2012 11:57, Teresa Nobre wrote:
> "What is the problem?"?! Do you have any problems with me having
> a misinterpretation problem?

I apologise. I thought Diane's message was crystal clear and did not
understand that you think that it is not. Hence my question. That
was not very perceptive of me. Again, please accept my apologies.

I now understand that you do *not* regard Diane's March 29 message
as sufficient clarification, and that you want further clarification
on this issue from CC HQ

Which, of course, you have every right to request.

> I asked for CC HQ clarification, because Diane's message is not clear to
> me, in view of Mike's post (and many other things, including Diane's last
> sentence "This position is re-examined periodically"). Do you have any
> problems with me asking *them* that or do you want to have the last saying
> on this interpretation problem?

No, I do not have any problems with that. I simply misunderstood
your statement.
"Don't follow leaders // Watch the parkin' meters" - Bob Dylan