cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Copyright For Creativity initiative

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Copyright For Creativity initiative
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 06:57:10 +0100

That's great, Alek. It would be very useful to know more about how
they work: I was made aware of them a while ago, but never could
figure out if it was just a one off declaration or the start of
something more. If they're interested in doing joint events, that's an
interesting sign that we ought to engage more with them.

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161