cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Please comment on Europe - Travel Grants

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Please comment on Europe - Travel Grants
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:24:48 +0100

Dear all,

on the link below you will find a first version of the document giving the details of the proposed travel grant program, including the general provisions and policies. I've given this to our financial controller at CC, as well as the other regional project managers and Jessica, to review as well. Please review and leave your notes as comments within the document itself:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1btABGGb5gdDoWRsXa6vMqdhoyAqW9ntLvO_EqipTob8/edit

Best regards,

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161

  • [CC-Europe] Please comment on Europe - Travel Grants, Jonas Öberg, 02/15/2012