cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] Regional meetings

  • From: Ignasi Labastida i Juan <ilabastida AT ub.edu>
  • To: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] Regional meetings
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:22:31 +0100

Hi Jonas,

Regarding OER, I would like to introduce the project opencourseware.eu
coordinated by TU Delft. As partners there are higher education
institutions from the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Spain and the
OCW consortium and CC are included as non-European partners too. The
final goal of the project is to build an European branch of the OCW
Consortium in the next two years. Meanwhile we will organize some
events or seminars. We might use one of the "physical" ones for any
potential OER meeting.

Best

Ignasi