cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] 4.0

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] 4.0
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:44:48 +0100

Hi Alek!

I think this is a great idea, and I appreciate it. I think LAPSI is an excellent opportunity, if some are already going there. Were you considering the public conference on the 23-24th of January in Brussels? That's a good starting point, for those going there anyway.

Another opportunity, which I was talking about with Markus and John (CC Germany) is to do something a little bit later in the process, around the Re:Publica conference in Berlin early May.

I've gotten an ACK from Diane that she or Sarah can participate if we organise a meeting on the 1st of May. It would be an excellent opportunity for the European CC group to not only gather our own thoughts on the 4.0, but also get direct feedback from Diane or Sarah.

Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons
Phone: +46 31 7802161

Please donate to the CC Annual Campaign, going on now! https://creativecommons.net/donate