cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Project idea: Translation+recording of childrens book

  • From: Jonas Öberg <jonas AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Project idea: Translation+recording of childrens book
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:19:02 +0200

Here's an idea for a project which just became available: a friend of
Creative Commons Sweden published some time ago a book for children in
Swedish under a CC license (by-nc-sa). The book has been turned into a
musical, and will now be recorded in an audio version suitable for
radio.

The book only exists in Swedish so far. Alek told me about a previous
translation project they'd wanted to do, which I think sounded like a
great idea. So the question is: if I can convince Creative Commons
Sweden to do a translation of the book into English, is anyone
interested in participating by doing a translation into other
languages?

--
Jonas Öberg, Regional Project Manager - Europe
Creative Commons