cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] CC Istanbul Salon on http://www.livestream.com/ccsalonistanbul from 18:30 CEST (19:30 local)

  • From: Michelle Thorne <michelle AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: demartin AT polito.it
  • Cc: "oozana AT gmail.com Arpaci" <oozana AT gmail.com>, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org, Emre BAYAMLIOÄžLU <emrebayamlioglu AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] CC Istanbul Salon on http://www.livestream.com/ccsalonistanbul from 18:30 CEST (19:30 local)
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:05:06 +0200

Dear all,

A sincerely apology to Bilgi University, which made extra arrangements for the CC Europe meeting, including catering and hiring extra staff to serve us on the weekend. Emre, we really apologize for the inconvenience, and please send our gratitude to your administration. I wish we could all be there as planned.

Thank you for the hospitality and generosity. I hope the salon is still a great success!

All the best from a grounded city,

// Michelle