cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] not coming to Istanbul

  • From: Michelle Thorne <michelle AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Gruber Lukás <Lukas.Gruber AT nkp.cz>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] not coming to Istanbul
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 14:29:12 +0200

Dear Lukas,

So sorry to hear that! Well, it is the fate of many to miss all the action in Istanbul. As you say, hopefully we can make up for it in Torino. To those of you in the city -- have a great time and see you via the stream this evening. http://www.livestream.com/ccsalonistanbul

Warm regards,

// Michelle