cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] [Communia-members] Info about CC Istanbul Salon - Sun, Apr 18

  • From: "Dr. Peter Troxler" <peter.troxler AT ps-culture.net>
  • To: "J.C. De Martin" <demartin AT polito.it>, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org, Emre BAYAMLIOĞLU <emrebayamlioglu AT gmail.com>, "oozana AT gmail.com Arpaci" <oozana AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] [Communia-members] Info about CC Istanbul Salon - Sun, Apr 18
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:54:37 +0200

Emre and me are working on setting up a videostream for the CC Salon; it will
be available at http://www.livestream.com/ccsalonistanbul

(tbc if technology works out)

/ Peter

(PS. if we are on time with the stream we could also use it for the CC europe
meeting ... livestream offers a video & a chat channel; we might want to add
a skype conference call to the meeting, up to the ppl in Istanbul to decide
that) / pt