cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] 10th meeting coming up

  • From: Daniel Boos - Digitale Allmend <boos AT allmend.ch>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Claude Almansi <claude.almansi AT gmail.com>, Hartwig Thomas <hartwig.thomas AT enterag.ch>, 'Simon Schlauri' <simon AT schlauri.name>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] 10th meeting coming up
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:10:21 +0200

Hi all

Claude Almansi and Hartwig Thomas would like to participate on behalf of CC Switzerland. As I and they don't have access to the webpage and did not find any detailled information in the list anymore:

Could you please quickly write down the most recent status about the time, date and place of the meeting?

Best
Daniel