cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] 10th meeting coming up

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: "dd.r. Ratta" <donatella AT creativecommons.org>, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org, Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] 10th meeting coming up
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:45:56 +0200

Hi Alek

One question - is 90min enough for all this?

I think the topics are not so extensive each, and if we stick to the point it will probably be enough time. Otherwise we can assign tasks to further clarify certain aspects ...

Also - is there any information about the CC Salon?

Peter and Michelle both tried to send some info over the list but got stuck b/c of size. I attach the very nice flyer.

best
John