cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] 10th meeting coming up

  • From: Michelle Thorne <michelle AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • Cc: "dd.r. Ratta" <donatella AT creativecommons.org>, cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org, Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] 10th meeting coming up
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:55:45 -0600

Many thanks, John!

Also attending the meeting from CC is Nathan Yergler (CTO) and Donatella della Ratta (Arab World Media and Development Manager). I would be happy to speak about the grants program, and if you would like to hear anything from Nathan or Dona about their respective work, we can certainly prepare for that as well.

All the best,

// Michelle