cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] looking for a replacement speaker at CC Czech opening, 17th of April

  • From: Gruber Lukás <Lukas.Gruber AT nkp.cz>
  • To: "Michelle Thorne" <michelle AT creativecommons.org>, <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] looking for a replacement speaker at CC Czech opening, 17th of April
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:18:11 +0200

Hello,

I also confirm that 16th of April is correct. If anyone is interested in giving a 30-40 min speech about experiences with localized CC licences in particular country within offical Czech CC Launch, please, contact me directly at lukas.gruber AT nkp.cz

Best Regards,

Lukas Gruber
Czech CC public project lead