cc-europe - [Cc-europe] looking for a replacement speaker at CC Czech opening, 17th of April

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Gruber Lukáš <Lukas.Gruber AT nkp.cz>
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] looking for a replacement speaker at CC Czech opening, 17th of April
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:23:22 +0200

Dear friends,

I just had to cancel my visit to Prague for the opening of CC Czech Republic - due to sudden additional work responsibilites.

I am trying to help the Czech team find a replacement person, willing to talk about their experiences with running a national CC project, the state of CC in their country, and a bit about how CC functions at an international level, as a network of partners.

The event is taking place on the 17th of April, and the Czech team is able to cover travel and accomodation.

Personally, I think the event will be really exciting, and also Prague in spring is wonderful.

So if any of you would be interested, please let me know ASAP - or write directly to Lukas Gruber from CC Czech, who'm I am cc'ing this letter.

All the best,

Alek

--
dr Alek Tarkowski