cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Update CC Europe, Zurich, 23/24 january

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: "Dr. Peter Troxler (Waag Society)" <peter AT waag.org>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Update CC Europe, Zurich, 23/24 january
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:49:40 +0100

Hi Peter,

thanks for organizing all this.

I have still two questions:

what is the format / purpose of the showcase? is this a public event? and what is the formula: is this supposed to be "fun" - so the movies will be shown and music will be played? or will this be more formal / academic - so that projects will be described, discussed, etc.

and regarding the CC meeting on the 24th: It seems like a good idea to discuss the future of CC Europe - but the formula of having a meeting to prepare another meeting seems like a good way to assume from the start we can't achieve much. can we set some goals already for this meeting? or, to put it in other terms, if there is so much to prepare, can you better describe the purpose of the London meeting? I assume there is already some idea what will it be about.

Cheers,

Alek

--
dr Alek Tarkowski