cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] [CCi] CC meeting in Louvain, pending issues

  • From: María José Iglesias <maria-jose.iglesias AT fundp.ac.be>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] [CCi] CC meeting in Louvain, pending issues
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:30:46 +0200

Dear all,

Some pending issues for the next meeting:
- Is it possible to add an open point on the agenda? We are preparing our 3.0 translation and we would like to know your opinion about some specific points. I know that the agenda is already overloaded but ...

- We were thinking about booking a wonderful place for having a CC dinner after the meeting… Do you agree or do you prefer a CC Euro2008 match?

- Finally, just to remind you that we have some Communia budget off. We may use it to invite other non Communia CCs to our meeting but then they should, of course, attend the Communia Conference. So, do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to come.

- And ... the registration deadline for the communia conference has been closed last Sunday! Those attending the First Communia COnference, please fulfill in the registration form (http://www.communia-project.eu/conf2008/registration) as soon as possible!

Cheers

María

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Mar=C3=ADa J Iglesias
n;quoted-printable:Iglesias ;Mar=C3=ADa J
org:Research Centre on IT and Law (CRID), University of Namur
adr:;;Rempart de la Vierge, 5;Namur;;B-5000;Belgique
email;internet:maria-jose.iglesias AT fundp.ac.be
title:Head of the Intellectual Property Research Unit
tel;work:0032(0)81725814
tel;fax:0032(0)91725202
url:http://www.crid.be
version:2.1