cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] [CCi] CC meeting in Louvain, pending issues

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: María José Iglesias <maria-jose.iglesias AT fundp.ac.be>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] [CCi] CC meeting in Louvain, pending issues
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:42:29 +0200

On 18 Jun 2008, at 11:30, María José Iglesias wrote:

Dear all,

Some pending issues for the next meeting:
- Is it possible to add an open point on the agenda? We are preparing our 3.0 translation and we would like to know your opinion about some specific points. I know that the agenda is already overloaded but ...

i think this should be possible... (at the end of the meeting, have added it there in the wiki)

- We were thinking about booking a wonderful place for having a CC dinner after the meeting… Do you agree or do you prefer a CC Euro2008 match?

wold it be possible to combine the two? or we should schedule a faily early dinner 1930? and then head to a bar where we can watch the game.
cheers, paul

--
Kennisland | Knowledgeland
t: +31 20 5756720 | m: +31 6 41374687