cc-europe - [Cc-europe] CC Europe Survey

  • From: "Michelle Thorne" <michelle AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Prodromos Tsiavos <P.Tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] CC Europe Survey
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:45:18 +0200

Dear all,

As many of you may recall from Vilnius, Prodromos Tsiavos (CC UK Eng/Wales) will soon be conducting a survey to map the status of jurisdiction projects in Europe. For now he will be posting the results on iteamspace and the CC Europe wiki. The information gathered there will be used to generate discussion and research that is internal to CC Europe and possibly later to a broader audience.

At this time, I would like to ask any individual on this list that DOES NOT want Prodromos to contact him or her should send me an email stating so. Otherwise, if you do not respond to this message, we assume that you are ok with Prodromos contacting you directly, and CCi will provide him with the email address with which you are subscribed to this list.

We will wait until June 17th for any responses. Again, if we do not hear from you, we assume that you agree to Prodromos contacting you directly in regards to the CC Europe survey.

Please also feel fre to email Prodromos <P.Tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk> or myself if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,

Michelle

Michelle Thorne
Creative Commons International
Gipsstrasse 12
10119 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49.30.28 09 69 41
Fax: +49.30.28 09 39 10
Email: michelle AT creativecommons.org

  • [Cc-europe] CC Europe Survey, Michelle Thorne, 06/12/2008