cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting

  • From: "Prodromos Tsiavos" <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: "Maja Bogataj" <maja.bogataj AT ipi.si>, "Paul Keller" <pk AT kl.nl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 15:54:13 +0200

Dear Maja,

The third CC Europe Working Group meeting will take place in Louvain-la-Neuve on Sunday the 29th of June in hotel Relais (http://www.relais.ucl.ac.be/) in the breakfast room at 13:00. We will start gathering at the lobby at around 12:35. You may find the agenda and other helpful details that Severine and Maria have kindly provided us with at http://cc-europe.jottit.com/3rd_cc_europe_meeting_aganda (password: vilnius).

Please add your name on the list of confirmed participants if you plan to attend :)

Best wishes,
pRo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maja Bogataj" <maja.bogataj AT ipi.si>