cc-europe - [Cc-europe] hotel -- next cc meeting e: [Fwd: Re: Formulaire d'inscription au Relais par le Web]

  • From: María José Iglesias <maria-jose.iglesias AT fundp.ac.be>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] hotel -- next cc meeting e: [Fwd: Re: Formulaire d'inscription au Relais par le Web]
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 14:44:46 +0200

María José Iglesias a écrit :
Dear Alek and other CCs,

I have just told again with Hotel Relais. Apparently there was one person from the staff who did not know about the Communia Conference. The manager is trying to recover the emails of those who have tried to book in order to inform them of the mistake (there are still a lot of rooms since we have pre-reserved about 50). If you have not received the corresponding rectification email please contact again the hotel and include me in copy.

I am really sorry for this mess... But I least one good news: we have the room for all the time we need...
María

--
-------------------------------------
María J. Iglesias Head of the Intellectual Property Research Unit

Rempart de la Vierge, 5 B-5000
Namur - Belgique
Tel. 0032(0)81725814
Fax. 0032(0)81725202
maria-jose.iglesias AT fundp.ac.be

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Mar=C3=ADa J Iglesias
n;quoted-printable:Iglesias ;Mar=C3=ADa J
org:Research Centre on IT and Law (CRID), University of Namur
adr:;;Rempart de la Vierge, 5;Namur;;B-5000;Belgique
email;internet:maria-jose.iglesias AT fundp.ac.be
title:Head of the Intellectual Property Research Unit
tel;work:0032(0)81725814
tel;fax:0032(0)91725202
url:http://www.crid.be
version:2.1
end:vcard

  • [Cc-europe] hotel -- next cc meeting e: [Fwd: Re: Formulaire d'inscription au Relais par le Web], María José Iglesias, 05/27/2008