cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] [CCi] CC europe coordination

  • From: Mirko Lindner <vegyraupe AT gmx.de>
  • To: Tomislav Medak <to-me AT mi2.hr>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] [CCi] CC europe coordination
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:26:16 +0200

Hi all,

first of all I want to note on behalf of the CC Sweden, that it would be great if there could be a communia meeting scheduled around FSCONS.
As this would also mean that the amount of funding needed would decrease considerably. If I count correctly 20 some minus sweden would be needed.

We also highly appreciate the possibility of co-funding by communia members. If we read the mail correctly the next meeting is on june 29th/ 30th in Belgium. Unfortunately,
is Mathias Klang our project Lead not available at that time, so he wouldn't have the chance to attend.

A quick question regarding communia and the note "this might mean that while legal leads are present their
public lead counters are not and vice versa" does this mean communia participation would be possible as soon as both are present i.e. both positions are filled?

thx,

/mirko