cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] CC Europe Case Studies

  • From: "Michelle Thorne" <michelle AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] CC Europe Case Studies
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:39:31 +0200

Prodromos, thank you very much for your encouraging words and support for the case studies project!

Dear all,

As Prodromos has helped to highlight, a platform is being developed by CC Australia and CC/CCI to document CC case studies from around the world. The case studies wiki builds upon CCau's recent "Asia and the Commons" report, and the plan is for the new studies to not only be maintained in an open database, but also available soon in print.

With just a few illustrative cases from each jurisdiction, the final case studies report could be great use for your research, local outreach, grant proposals, business development, etc. Indeed, there is probably significant overlap with existing articles on use cases in your country, and these would fit perfectly with this project.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the case studies and whether you would be interested in integrating its elements into the CC Europe Working Group. I look forward to discussing this project with you here and hopefully also in Louvain.

All the best,

Michelle