cc-europe - [Cc-europe] CC Europe Case Studies

  • From: "Prodromos Tsiavos" <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] CC Europe Case Studies
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:33:09 +0200

Dear All,

In the face of the forthcoming third CC Europe Work Group, Michelle from CC-I had the idea of collecting European CC cases using the CC-AU documentation tool found at http://creativecommons.org/projects/casestudies

The cases could be added in English or in our national language. I would suggest we aim for at least three cases per jurisdiction by the time of our meeting (the 29th of June). Jessica Coates has suggested five cases and the 15th of June as a deadline, but I think for the purposes of our meeting three cases and the 29th of June would also be enough.

Such case-show would give as an idea of which are the key, most representative or even indicative CC users per jurisdiction and assist us in setting our priorities as CC Europe projects.

If you think you could contribute and you are interested in adding this item on the agenda, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Prodromos