cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:24:34 -0400
On 8 Apr 2008, at 06:08, Michelle Thorne wrote:

Per Alek's suggestion I've created a closed wiki space for CC Europe:

http://cc-europe.jottit.com/

password: vilnius

The functions of this site seem pretty clear and straightforward, but please let me know if any technical troubles arise.

so i have moved the letter in its final version to a sub page of that wiki space: http://cc-europe.jottit.com/letter_to_cc-hq and added a number of pages relating to the cc-europe meetings on there. these can be used to draw up meeting agandas and publish notes. the current pages are linked from the homepage: http://cc-europe.jottit.com/ (feel free to add more pages/notes/...)
cheers, paul
--
Kennisland | Knowledgeland
t: +31 20 5756720 | m: +31 6 41374687

  • Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance, Paul Keller, 05/13/2008