cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] pushing ahead the letter to the CC board

  • From: "Henrik Moltke" <moltke AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Paul Keller" <pk AT kl.nl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] pushing ahead the letter to the CC board
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:43:20 +0200

Just a quick comment:

I think, for the most part, people not signing / joining in the debate means:

A: they either don't have the time or prioritize being part of this discussion (their involvement with CC is sporadic, when they have time / feel like it)
or B: they don't know this discussion is going on and they don't have a clear picture of which information they should be getting from where, or how & where to interact

I think this letter is part of a needed push to upgrade the communication, collaboration and information sharing from center to periphery. I doubt that any country leads would have problems with signing or sending this letter - "or else, they should speak now or be forever silent", as they say in the movies :)

Henrik