cc-education - Re: [cc-education] A radical alternative proposal

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: David Wiley <david.wiley AT usu.edu>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] A radical alternative proposal
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:33:49 -0600

Zach,

Thanks for responding. I was wondering if anyone was ever going to reply to this proposal.

Others -- your thoughts?

Zachary Chandler wrote:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-education/2003-August/000058.html

I think that the approach of rebranding without adding to the license structure is promising. It takes care of my concerns regarding fostering a wider adoption in academia, and removes the thorny issue of institutional affiliation. I hope it gets approved.