cc-devel - [cc-devel] wpLicense - just can't get it to work

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Steve Collins <trib AT stephencollins.org>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] wpLicense - just can't get it to work
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:31:56 +1000

I've tried getting several versions of wpLicense to work on my blog (now using
0.7.5), but just can't get it to ever save a set of license selections
successfully. I'm guessing it's an issue related to one of the .js files,
but
I can't be sure.

Every time I make a set of selections and click save, the page then refreshes
with "undefined" as my license.

Does anyone have a debug version I can use so that I can figure out what's up,
or, if Nathan's available, I can grant him temporary admin access to my blog
for bug squashing purposes.

Please IM me on ICQ 1014940 if you can help out. Of course, we'll also track
progress here.

Steve
--
E trib AT stephencollins.org
W www.stephencollins.org

The ACME Guide - Best practice development using
Apache - ColdFusion MX - MySQL - Eclipse/CFEclipse
www.stephencollins.org/acme/